Travel Health Insurance for Schengen Visa is Necessary for travelling and getting visa in Pakistan. We provide travel health insurance for Schengen Visa in Pakistan. Get Europe travel health insurance for Schengen Visa in Pakistan from Gulzar Travels & Tours Rawalpindi Pakistan. We also provides Student Travel Health Insurance for Student , Umrah and Ziayarrat Insurance named as Umrah and Ziayarrat Guard. Domestic Travel Insurance for Individual and Families.
Travel Health Insurance for Schengen Visa in Pakistan
Travel Insurance Call now 00923325441277 for Booking Buy Online
Value Added Features
- Transparent refund policy.
- Age limit – 85 years. (Travellers up to 65 years of age are eligible without additional premium).
- Direct settlement of medical claims abroad.
- Loss of baggage & passport, flight delay & personal liability cover.
- Free 24 hour medico-legal & language assistance.
- Emergency dental cover.
Let “AA“ rated national insurer provide you
- Maximum coverage in lesser price.
- Services without any hidden charges & taxes etc.
- Support of European companies for Re-insurance & Assistance Services.
- Transparent premium refund policy.
- Service at your doorstep with nation wide network of 100+ branches.
- Family coverage will include insured, spouse and 3 children from 6 months to 18 years of age.
- 100% of medical expense limit for each family member.
- 50% of accidental death and permanent total disability limit for the spouse and 25% of the same for children.
- Endorsement is possible before the effective date.
- Please see the policy for a complete description of its scope and limitations of coverage.
|Coverage for Travel Insurance|
|Premium for Travel Insurance|
|For person aged between 66 and 75 years, increase 50%
For person aged between 76 and 80 years, increase 75%
For person aged between 81 and 85 years, increase 100%Family Size: Husband + Wife + 3 Children (Less than 18 years)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CLAIMS
MEDICAL CLAIMS (Hospitalization/OPD)
1. Original Invoices/Payment receipt.
2. Hospital’s Discharge Summary. (for hospitalization cases)
3. Medical summary/Physician’s remarks specifying nature of illness and other details of treatment provided.
4. Laboratory reports.
5. Copy of ticket, passport (visa section), boarding pass(es)
BAGGAGE LOSS & BAGGAGE DELAY
1. Property Irregularity Report
2. Copy of ticket, passport (visa section), boarding pass(es)
3. Purchase invoices of contents of baggage. (In case the insured is claiming for lost items)
4. Details of emergency expenses incurred due to late arrival of baggage. Invoices/Payment receipts are required
1. Copy of lost passport
2. Copy of ticket, boarding pass(es)
3. Police report of lost passport
4. Details of expenses incurred in obtaining emergency/duplicate passport. Invoices/Payment receipts are required. Coverage
is only for official fees paid against issuance of new passport and emergency visa
1. Copy of ticket, passport (visa section), boarding pass(es)
2. Reason of flight delay
3. Details of emergency expenses incurred due to flight delay. Invoices/Payment receipts are required
TRIP CANCELLATION & TRIP INTERRRUPTION
1. Copy of ticket, passport (visa section)
2. Proof of cause of trip cancellation/interruption
3. Payment receipt of hotel booking
4. Details of unused amount refunded by the airline
5. Details of unused amount refunded by the hotel. (In case of cancellation of hotel booking)
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Customer has to return original policy with the application requesting for
2. Cancellation is only possible before the effective date.
3. Original passport has to be verified by authorized personnel of New Hampshire
insurance Co., or;
4. Original refusal letter from embassy has to be submitted as proof
5. After above condition has been meet or premium will be refunded after deducting
the services charges.
6. No cancelation will be done if:
A. A visa has been issued before effective date of policy.
B. travel has been carried out before effective date of policy
7. No refund case will be accepted after four (4) months from the effective date or in
case the supporting documents are incomplete.
8. Endorsement is possible before the effective date.