Travel Health Insurance for Schengen Visa is Necessary for travelling and getting visa in Pakistan. We provide travel health insurance for Schengen Visa in Pakistan. Get Europe travel health insurance for Schengen Visa in Pakistan from Gulzar Travels & Tours Rawalpindi Pakistan. We also provides Student Travel Health Insurance for Student , Umrah and Ziayarrat Insurance named as Umrah and Ziayarrat Guard. Domestic Travel Insurance for Individual and Families.
Travel Health Insurance for Schengen Visa in Pakistan
Travel Pak ( Travel health insurance for Europe Visa )
|Premium Table||Amount in PAK Rupees|
|Individual rates||Premium Plus||Premium||Schengen||Economy|
|Up to 7 days||3400||3000||2500||690|
|Up to 15 days||5750||5100||4400||1190|
|Up to 21 days||7880||7000||5900||1590|
|Up to 30 Days||10000||8900||7600||1990|
|Every additional 30 days (Max upto 130days) Add||8450**||7500**||6100**||1650**|
|Annual Multi trip Max 90 Days per trip||25250||23000||15250||N/A|
|Up to 7 days||5910||5250||3900||1380|
|Up to 15 days||10050||8925||6750||2380|
|Up to 21 days||13790||12250||9300||3180|
|Up to 30 days||17530||15575||11550||3980|
|Annual Multi trip Max 90 Days per trip||40500||36800||26000|
|Customers between 65 to 85 years of age will be charged l00% extra premium. (Premium & Premium plus annual multi-trip plans are not applicable for this age bracket) – Family option includes Insured Person, Spouse and unlimited number of Children. Maximum age for children is 18 years.- Please refer to Terms & Conditions for details on www.aig.com.pk ** add to one months rate|
|Benefit Table||Amount in USD|
|Medical Benefit||Premium Plus||Premium||Schengen||Economy|
|Emergency Medical Expenses*||150,000||100,000||50,000||10,000|
|Emergency Dental Care*||1,000||500||300||300|
|*Deductible on Medical & Dental||100||100||100||100|
|Travel Inconvenience Benefits|
|Baggage Loss – Checked (Per item limit of 10%)||1,000||1,000||500||200|
|Baggage Delay – Checked (Deductible 8 Hours)||400||100||50||50|
|Passport Loss (Deductible US$ 25)||500||200||200||200|
|Flight Delay (Deductible)||500 (8 Hrs)||300 (12 Hrs)||200 (12 Hrs)||100 (12 Hrs)|
|Personal Accident Benefits|
|Permanent Disability (as per scale, up to)||30,000||20,000||15,000||10,000|
|Add-on Accidental Death (Common Carrier)||30,000||20,000||15,000||N/A|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CLAIMS
MEDICAL CLAIMS (Hospitalization/OPD)
1. Original Invoices/Payment receipt.
2. Hospital’s Discharge Summary. (for hospitalization cases)
3. Medical summary/Physician’s remarks specifying nature of illness and other details of treatment provided.
4. Laboratory reports.
5. Copy of ticket, passport (visa section), boarding pass(es)
BAGGAGE LOSS & BAGGAGE DELAY
1. Property Irregularity Report
2. Copy of ticket, passport (visa section), boarding pass(es)
3. Purchase invoices of contents of baggage. (In case the insured is claiming for lost items)
4. Details of emergency expenses incurred due to late arrival of baggage. Invoices/Payment receipts are required
1. Copy of lost passport
2. Copy of ticket, boarding pass(es)
3. Police report of lost passport
4. Details of expenses incurred in obtaining emergency/duplicate passport. Invoices/Payment receipts are required. Coverage
is only for official fees paid against issuance of new passport and emergency visa
1. Copy of ticket, passport (visa section), boarding pass(es)
2. Reason of flight delay
3. Details of emergency expenses incurred due to flight delay. Invoices/Payment receipts are required
TRIP CANCELLATION & TRIP INTERRRUPTION
1. Copy of ticket, passport (visa section)
2. Proof of cause of trip cancellation/interruption
3. Payment receipt of hotel booking
4. Details of unused amount refunded by the airline
5. Details of unused amount refunded by the hotel. (In case of cancellation of hotel booking)
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Customer has to return original policy with the application requesting for
2. Cancellation is only possible before the effective date.
3. Original passport has to be verified by authorized personnel of New Hampshire
insurance Co., or;
4. Original refusal letter from embassy has to be submitted as proof
5. After above condition has been meet or premium will be refunded after deducting
the services charges.
6. No cancelation will be done if:
A. A visa has been issued before effective date of policy.
B. travel has been carried out before effective date of policy
7. No refund case will be accepted after four (4) months from the effective date or in
case the supporting documents are incomplete.
8. Endorsement is possible before the effective date.