Turkey/”>Turkey Tour Package 2020 fixed departure from Pakistan & Trips. From its Mediterranean coastline to ancient underground cities, Turkey is the place for beach lovers and culture vultures. Discover Cappadocia, grab a kebab and wander through Instanbul’s Grand Bazaar, relax in the healing waters of a thermal Turkish bath or travel through the ancient Silk Road.
Turkey Tour Package 2020 Fixed Departures Dates
Cities covered: Istanbul ⇾ Cappadocia ⇾ Pamukkale ⇾ Kusadasi ⇾ Konya
Package Cost Per Person
Single Room 850USD Per Person
Double Room 750USD Per Person
Triple Room 700USD Per person
For Booking Turkey tour package 2020 :
Turkey Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 — Arrival Transfer
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival. Transfer to the hotel.Welcome to Europe/”>Europe!!!. On arrival at the airport we shall be waiting to transfer you to the hotel. You can enjoy free time until your tour starts, information about the meeting place and start time can be found on the information boards in the hotel reception area.
Hotel Name : Overnight stay at Millennium Istanbul Golden Horn Hotel or Similar (Istanbul) 3 Night(s)
Day 2 — Istanbul City Tour
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Sightseeing tour.Cable car to Pierre Loti viewpoint. Night transfer to Taksim. A sightseeing tour of the city lasting about two hours, taking in the walls, the Golden Horn, the fishing district, and Taksim. We will skirt round the Topkapi Palace and admire the exterior of Hagia Sophia. On our tour, we will include a cable car ride up to the Pierre Loti viewpoint and we will look round the Mosque of Suleyman the Magnificent (the largest in Istanbul). We find ourselves in a city built in two continents. At the end of the afternoon, we will provide a transfer to the Taksim neighbourhood, the most commercialised and lively area of ?? the city. There will be time to dine in one of its many restaurants, and you can also take the old tram that crosses the area or go to see the nearby Galata Tower. Turkey tour package 2020
Day 3 — Boat trip on the Bosphorus
Boat trip on the Bosphorus.Today we include a boat trip on the Bosphorus that will last about two hours. We will undertake the trip on a boat exclusively for Europamundo travellers. The Bosphorus is a strait that connects the Black Sea with the Sea of Marmara, which separates Istanbul into two parts: the European part and the Asian one. We will enjoy seeing the liveliness of the strait with its multitude of boats. We will pass under the two bridges that unite Europe and Asia and we will admire the palaces of the sultans, the typical wooden houses and the Ottoman villas. Free time (an additional visit with tickets and lunch inside the Topkapi Palace is available).
Day 4 Istanbul — Ankara — Cappadocia
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: High-speed train. Arrival to the fantastic Cappadocia region. Dinner included. Today we travel by train: from the station in the Asia district, we take the most modern and fast train in Turkey, a pleasant 4-hour trip through the Anatolian landscapes, perhaps having a coffee in the train café. Arrival in ANKARA. After a time to have lunch in the area of the station, travelling by bus, we will take you to discover the Mausoleum of Ataturk. After that, we will continue en route to Cappadocia. We will pass through the SALT LAKE, with its incredible landscapes. Arrival in AVANOS (CAPPADOCIA), dinner included. Turkey tour package 2020
Hotel Name Overnight stay at Dreams Cave Hotel or Similar (Cappadocia) 2 Night(s)
Day 5 Cappadocia Tour
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: landscapes of spectacular shapes. Picturesque towns. Dinner included. Full day in the fantastic region of CAPPADOCIA, with its lunar landscapes, its churches and troglodyte villages. We will discover the GOREME Valley with its open-air museum and its churches carved into the rocks, entry tickets included. We will visit UCHISAR, a natural fortress. In KAIMACLI we will visit the underground city that could house 30,000 people. Returning to Avanos we stop at PASABAG, the valley of the fairies, we will walk in this spectacular natural area. Free time and dinner included.
Day 6 Cappadocia — Ihlara — Konya
Ihlara Valley, Caravanserai, Konya. Dinner included. At the far end of Cappadocia, we will visit the IHLARA Valley; known for the freshness of its waters, its churches and villages excavated in the rock. Then we continue our route, with a stop in an old CARAVANSERAI from the 13th Century before arriving in KONYA where we visit the Mausoleum of Mevlana. Here we will learn about the sect of the Dervishes (entrance included). Dinner included. At night, we suggest that you attend the dance performance of the whirling dervishes in the cultural centre.
Hotel Name Overnight stay at Hilton Garden Inn Konya or Similar (Konya) 1 Night(s)
Day 7 Konya — Egirdir — Pamukkale
Fantastic Cotton Castle at the end of the day. Dinner included. We take a scenic road between the lakes and get to know EGRIDIR, a beautiful town next to a large lake, with its walls and mosques. There’s time to have lunch. We then continue to PAMUKKALE-Hierapolis, whose calcareous waters have created the Cotton Castle (entrance included). Dinner included. Turkey tour package 2020
Pamukkale Hotel Name Overnight stay at Colossae Thermal Hotel or Similar (Pamukkale) 1 Night(s)
Day 8 Pamukkale — Ephesus — Kusadasi
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Ephesus. Dinner included. We leave for EPHESUS, the best-preserved ancient city of Asia Minor; 2000 years ago it had a quarter of a million inhabitants. We see the house of the Virgin Mary, the Basilica of Saint John and the impressive ruins of Ephesus (entrance included). We then go on to KUSADASI, a popular coastal town with a lot of atmospheres, commercial life and a small castle. Dinner included.
Kusadasi Hotel Name Overnight stay at Ramada Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Kusadasi or Similar (Kusadasi)1 Night(s)
Day 9 Interior of Anatolia. Hanging bridges crossing the Sea of Marmara and the Bosphorus Strait. We leave for the city with the fourth largest population in Turkey: IZMIR. We see the church of Saint Polycarp, the oldest in the city, which reminds us of the importance of this area in early Christianity (entrance included). We then return to inland Turkey . Stop en route for lunch before reaching BURSA, the fourth largest city in Turkey, whose historic centre has been declared UNESCO World Heritage, with its traditional commercial districts, mosques, religious schools, public baths … The green mosque stands out. Arrival in ISTANBUL at the end of the day. End of our services. Check the time of your flight in case you need an additional night.
Turkey Tour Package 2020 Fixed Departures Inclusions
- 3 Nights Accommodation at Millennium Istanbul Golden Horn Hotel or Similar
- Accommodation 2 Nights at Dreams Cave Hotel or Similar
- Accommodation 1 Nights at Hilton Garden Inn Konya or Similar
- 1 Nights Accommodation at Colossae Thermal Hotel or Similar
- 1 Nights Accommodation at Ramada Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Kusadasi or Similar
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Turkey Tour Packages from Pakistan
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in ISTANBUL
- Boat: Tour of the Bosphorus in Istanbul in ISTANBUL
- Evening transfer: Taksim Square in Istanbul in ISTANBUL
- Ticket admission: Suleiman the Great Mosque in Istanbul in ISTANBUL, Mausoleum of Ataturk in Ankara in ANKARA, Goreme Valley; Valley of Uchisar; Underground city of Kaimacli; Pasabag Valley in CAPPADOCIA, Valley of Ihlara in IHLARA, Caravanserai; Mevlana Mausoleum in Konya in KONYA, Pamukkale — Hierapolis in PAMUKKALE, house of the Virgin Mary, Basilica of St. John, Ruins of Ephesus in Ephesus, Church of Saint Polycarp in Izmir in IZMIR
- Funicular: Cableway Viewpoint of Pierre Loti in Istanbul in ISTANBUL
- High-speed train: Istanbul — Ankara in ANKARA
- 5 dinner included in CAPPADOCIA, CAPPADOCIA, KONYA, PAMUKKALE, Kusadasi
For Booking Turkey tour package 2020 :
Turkey Package 2020 Exclusions
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
- Turkey Visa
- Air Ticket
Turkey Tour Package 2020 Fixed Departures Terms & Conditions
- The Package is subject to availability.
- Single Passenger will share a room with another guest.
Turkey Tour Cancellation Policies
Turkey vacation packages
- Vacation: Take a scenic train ride through the mountains and gaze into the depths of Turkey’s deepest canyon.
- Turkish language: Learn few Turkish words and get in touch with the locals.
- Travel: Spend your evenings at pirate-cove parties and swim in secluded bays of turquoise water every day.
- Istanbul: Explore the cultures of the Turkey capital and discover the remnants of past empires.
- Beach: Soak up the sun rays in Tarzan Bay and swim in the Blue Lagoon in Oludeniz.
- Bodrum: Explore the harbour and sail for a cruise.
- Antalya: Discover impressive classical Roman sites.
- Sail: Explore the port town of Kalkan and watch the sunset at St. Nicholas Island.
Turkey holiday packages
- Package tour: Trek to Blue Lagoon, snorkel in Kas and wander around the battlefields of Gallipoli.
- Holiday: See the impressive Pamukkale and visit the mystical Ephesus and Troy.
- Turquoise Coast: Visit the sunken city of Kekova and check out some jet-setters at Gemiler Beach.
- Summer: Relax on a cruise to the tiny Yassica Islands and swim in the cotton candy tiers in Pamukkale.
- Aegean Sea: Cruise to Ekincik and the beautiful beach of Izturu and anchor at Tersane Island for a swimming break.
- Cappadocia: Wander around Esentepe and Uchisar Castle and visit breathtaking cave churches and the underground city.
- Food: Indulge in traditional Turkish cuisine.
- Adventure: Explore the underground city of Kaymakli and relax in the chilled out town of Kas